Important notice: Please read carefully before buying a coach training programme or mentor coaching programme.
By purchasing our services, you agree to these terms which will bind you and (if you are an employer) your employees. If you do not agree to these terms, you must discontinue the purchasing process now.
1. Technical requirements: Participants will join our coach training programme and mentor coaching programme on their computer, with the software Zoom (to be downloaded prior to the first meeting). These programmes require high-speed Internet access, video webcam (built-in or external) and audio microphone (built-in or external). It is the participants’ responsibility to complete the required technical tests on the computer and to test the internet connection that they will be using throughout the programme.
2. Location: The programmes are highly interactive and require the participants’ full attention. Participants must join the programme they purchased from a quiet location to avoid background noise, whenever possible from a room that can be closed to respect the confidentiality of the coaching sessions they will facilitate.
3. Payment: Payment must be received in full to confirm the participant’s booking and place in the programme they signed up for.
4. Cancellation: All cancellations must be received by email 28 calendar days before the start of the programme and will be subject to an administration fee of €150 (including VAT). Cancellations made after this date will be charged the full programme registration fee. Registrants who do not attend the programme will be considered ‘no shows’ and will be charged the full programme registration fee.
5. Substitution: Registrations cannot be transferred to another programme; however substitutions may be made up to 10 working days before the programme starts. Access to the programme and all the materials is on an individual basis. If you share access with any other individuals they will be liable for the full registration fee.
6. Confirmation: Confirmation of your booking will be emailed to you upon receipt of the full payment. Full joining instructions will be sent one week prior to the programme or immediately for those booking within one week of the programme start date.
7. Cancellation or reschedule by The Reflective Mind Company Ltd: In the event of an illness or any other reason beyond its control, The Reflective Mind Company Ltd reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule the event if necessary. In the case of cancellation by us, a full refund of programme fees will be made. In the event of a re-schedule, programme fees will be transferred to the new date. Participants who cannot make the revised date should follow the cancellation or substitution procedures above. Participants will not be required to request cancellation 28 days before the programme if the new date makes this impossible.
8. Intellectual property: No reproductions, scans or copies (wholly or in part) shall be made of any materials or documents provided by The Reflective Mind Company Ltd as part of the programme, without the prior written consent of The Reflective Mind Company Ltd.
9. Confidentiality: Participants must maintain the strictest levels of confidentiality with all parties as agreed upon.
Updated on October 3rd, 2020
Online ICF-accredited ACSTH Coach Training
& Online Mentor Coaching